Clay Phillips Mediation & Training has been offering mediation services and mediation training since 2007.
Civil Actions and disputes in both the public and private sectors including (TN & FL):
• Personal Injury
• Premises Liability
• Divorce / Post-Divorce
• Medical / Dental Malpractice
• Residential Mortgage Foreclosure
• Chapter 13 Mortgage Modification (FL only)
• Title IX (post-secondary only)
• Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Listing Training (all programs)
• Advanced Mediation Technique Workshops
• Remote/Online Mediator Training
• One-on-One Professional/Personal Coaching
Clay Phillips Mediation & Training, LLC is a Verified
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Clay served in the US Navy as a Cryptologic Direct Support (Black Ops) Operator and Supervisor from 1984 to 1990. He deployed in those capacities to six surface and subsurface combatants, and one Joint Task Force Command.
He was qualified as a Submarine Warfare Specialist (SS), and was awarded the Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation, Coast Guard Meritorious Unit Commendation (with Operations "O" device), Navy Good Conduct Medal, Navy Expeditionary Medal, National Defense Medal, Coast Guard Special Operations Ribbon, Navy Sea Service Ribbon, Navy Rifle & Pistol Expert Marksmanship Medals, and various Flag Letters of Commendation.
174 Saundersville Road | Suite 201 | Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075